Congratulations, you're invited!
I'm honoured to invite you to join me the Health Anxiety Heroes podcast.
Together, we'll produce super high-quality content you'll be proud to share, and possibly change the life of one of our listeners.
You'll inspire thousands.
Health Anxiety Heroes is the only podcast that tells stories of health anxiety recovery.
You've got a remarkable story people challenged by health anxiety must hear!
You'll improve the lives of our listeners by inspiring them to:
- Completely accept health anxiety and sole responsibility for their recovery.
- Learn how their thoughts, behaviours, beliefs and patterns in life contribute to health anxiety.
- Apply their knowledge and take meaningful action.
- Grow and begin a healthy, fearless life, free of anxiety.
I'm targeting over 10,000 downloads per month by the end of 2018 and I've already received commitments from some incredible guests!
You're busy - so I made it easy and fun!
Here's how it works:
1. Reserve your spot.
Pick any 30-minute slot that works for you. I'll take care of the rest.
2. Do your interview.
At the scheduled time, I'll call you on Skype or FaceTime (audio-only) and we'll jump right in.
Your high-quality audio interview will be syndicated to a global audience on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and on social media.
You'll receive a free Health Anxiety Heroes marketing kit when your interview goes live, making it super easy to share it with your audience.
Your marketing kit includes:
- Links to your interview on Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts.
- HTML code so you can easily embed your interview on your own website.
- Links to social media channels where your interview is being promoted.
- Link to your interview's show notes page.
- Health Anxiety Heroes artwork.
Wall of fame
The 10 most downloaded interviews earn a spot on the Health Anxiety Heroes Wall of Fame to keep your audience growing.
I'll ask you to tell the stories of specific moments in your journey so listeners can feel your emotions, learn your lessons, and be inspired by your growth.
Then, you'll share your favourite tips, tools and resources for listeners ready to begin a healthy, fearless life, free of anxiety.
I'll give a quick intro, then let you tell our audience about yourself.
- Early Signs
Share when and how health anxiety began. How were you feeding your anxiety, and how did it impact your life?
- Accepting Health Anxiety
Tell the story that moment when you finally accepted health anxiety, and decided something in life had to change. Tell us what happened that caused you to think different about your health, how you felt, and what you learned.
Tell us what changes you made in your life, and share the story of a big breakthrough in your recovery - when you found the solution to a problem that was holding you back. What was it, and what did you do to propel you forward?
- Your Life Today
Share your proudest moment since your recovery, and what you're most excited about, right now.
- Your Anti-Anxiety Toolbox
Open your anti-anxiety toolbox and share your favourites with our audience:
● What's your favourite quote and how do you apply to your life?
● What's the best decision you've ever made?
● What’s the number one anti-anxiety life hack you use every day?
● If you could recommend just one app, website or online resource to our audience, what would it be?
● What favourite product or tool could you not live an anxiety-free life without?
● What's the one book you want everyone challenged by health anxiety to read?
● What's the one question nobody asks, but everybody should, to get to know you better?
- Audience Challenge
If you could leave our audience with a challenge - something they can do today to begin a healthy, fearless life, free of anxiety, what would it be?
THANK YOU for being so generous with your time.
Note: By participating in the Health Anxiety Heroes podcast, you agree to allow HealthAnxiety.coach to record and distribute the podcast in any manner, and for HealthAnxiety.coach to retain rights to the produced media for future use in speeches, presentations, articles, books, online content and in all other public distribution.